Thursday, November 16, 2006

DONT KS MY NEUTRALS!!!%^&*^#$%^(&*(
take my lane creeps, those are about personal skill and last hitting
or my hero kills, if u are so insistent that frags = skills when its team work and the team win that should matter..
BUT LEAVE MY NEUTRAL CREEPS ALONE!!%^&^%&*(&(
and when i'm a rhasta and i drop wards to get the big creeps, I DUN NEED UR HELP IN GETTING THEIR HP DOWN!!!!! YOU'RE BOUND TO KS THEM UWITTINGLY! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO NEUTRAL UNLESS I EXPRESSLY SAY SOMETHING ELSE!
i am reasonable, if u need 70 gold more for a dagger when u are an sk i will give up my neutral for u, IF U ASK, and ask BEFORE U HIT. if i have killed the creep before u managed to type it out, i would help u get some other creeps hp down.

SO PLS FOR GOODNESS SAKE LEAVE MY NEUTRALS ALONE UNLESS I ASK FOR HELP OR U ARE CONFIDENT THAT U CAN CHIP THIR HP AWAY WITHOUT TAKING THE LAST HIT ON IT!$%^%^&^*&(*)*()()

No comments: